Jul 13, 2008

bryan adams - heaven

free guitar chord and lyrics by bryan adams

Bryan Adams | heaven

C---A---------------------G
Oh, thinking about all our younger years
------------Dm----------Am
There was only you and me,
----------Dm-----------------G
we were young and wild and free
C------Am------------------G
Now, nothing can take you a way from me
--------------Dm--------------Am
We've been down that road be fore
-----------Dm---------------------G
But that's over now, you keep me comin' back for more
--- www.ekhan-gitaris.blogspot.com --------------
Chorus: --------------------------------------
-- http://ekhan-gitaris.blogspot.com -----------
F------------G------Am
Baby you're all that I want
--------------C---------------F
When you're lying here in my arms
F-------------G--------Am-----------G
I'm finding it hard to be lieve we're in heaven
F------------G------Am
And love is all that I need
-------C---------------------F
And I found it here in your heart
F-----------G-----Am---------G
It isn't too hard to see we're in heaven
C----Am-----------------G
Oh, once in your life you find someone
-----------Dm--------------Am
Who will turn your world a round
------------Dm-------------------G
Bring you up when you're feeling down
C------Am---------------------------G
Yeah, nothing could change what you mean to me
------------Dm------------Am
Oh there's lots that I could say
----------Dm---------------------G
But just hold me now, 'cause our love will light the way
----------------
repeat chorus
----------------
Dm--------------------F
I've been waiting for so long
-----C-------------Am
For something to arrive
-----Dm-----------G
For love to come a long
Dm--------------------------F
Now our dreams are coming true
--------------C------------------Am
Through the good times and the bad
G-----------------------------------
Yeah, I'll be standing there by you
----------------
repeat chorus
----------------
tutorial melody guitar and lyrics chord

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cara Kirim Komentar : ==> Pilihlah Pilihan " NAME/URL " Di Menu "Comment Us" Dibawah Kotak Komentar, Kemudian Isikan Nama Sobat dan Alamat URL/WEBSITE (contoh : http://www.NamaWebsiteAnda.com) Jika Punya, Kalo Tidak Punya Alamat URL/WEBSITE, Cukup Isikan Nama Sobat Saja Juga Ga Papa.. Thx (Admin)