May 2, 2008

Glenn Fredly - you are my everything

lirik lagu dan kord lagu indonesia 

glenn fredly | you are my everything

Intro : E A
 
E                          F#m
Cruising when the sun goes down
           A
Cross the sea
           C#m   B                E
Searching for something inside of me
 
 
E                          F#m
I would find all the lost pieces
           A
Hardly feel deep in real
           C#m B
I was blinded now I see
 
*
C#m        B
Hey hey hey you’re the one
C#m        B
Hey hey hey you’re the one
C#m        B         A
Hey hey hey I can’t live without you
 
Chourse :
E       F#m
Take me to your place
A          B              E
Where our heart belongs together
              B
I will follow you
                   A
You’re the reason that I breath
 
 
E          F#m
I’ll come running to you
A        B                E
Fill me with your love forever
                 B
Promise you one thing
             A
That I would never let you go
 C                      E
‘Cause you are my everything
 
 
E
You’re the one, you’re my inspiration
F#m
You’re the one, kiss, you’re the one
A
You’re the light that would keep me safe and warm
B
You’re the one, kiss, you’re the one
 
E
Like the sun goes down, 
F#m
coming from above all
          A
To the deepest ocean and highest mountain
B
Deep and real deep I can see now 
 
back to *

1 comment:

  1. goooddddddddddddddddddddddddd:-*:-*:-*

    ReplyDelete

Cara Kirim Komentar : ==> Pilihlah Pilihan " NAME/URL " Di Menu "Comment Us" Dibawah Kotak Komentar, Kemudian Isikan Nama Sobat dan Alamat URL/WEBSITE (contoh : http://www.NamaWebsiteAnda.com) Jika Punya, Kalo Tidak Punya Alamat URL/WEBSITE, Cukup Isikan Nama Sobat Saja Juga Ga Papa.. Thx (Admin)